Thursday, June 2, 2011

Guitar

























































For my culminating project, I will be doing a form of an electric guitar. It isn’t a specific guitar, I just created each part randomly. What I did was, I found a picture of each part on the internet, then uploaded them to rhino and I traced them. After that, I scaled them to the proper size. For the guitar body design, I used a picture of a flame. I made 4 copies of it and made them all look identical. For the strings I made small tubes, and then I made them identical as well. Then i placed them over the pickups in the proper places. For the neck I traced the outline, extruded it and then added the curve and grooves along the neck to make it look more realistic. For the pickups I found an example of one on the internet, traced it and then extruded it. Then I placed them on the body of the guitar. After that I connected all of the parts together including the body, neck and the strings.





Research:
http://www.bestguitarparts.com/guitar-part/390/Stratocaster_Swamp_Ash_Electric_Guitar_Body.htm - Link to the guitar body that i used for my project




http://www.bestguitarparts.com/ - Link to the site that i used to find all of the parts that i used




No comments:

Post a Comment